Buradasiniz: Anasayfa // , // inna Amazing Şarkı Sözleri

inna Amazing Şarkı Sözleri

336 280

Emeğe Saygı İçin Konun Altına Yorum Yazınız..İyi Gunler..Kasas_Aka

inna Amazing Şarkı Sözleri
Dangerous feelings break out my soul
It's just the meaning of being alone
I need you here wherever you are
I need you now to take me so far
I wanna run like the speed of the sound
I was somewhere, I'm sure you're around
You give me now the meaning of life

With you I'm feeling alive
Oooooooo...

Why you're lookin'like that
I'm burning like fire
I wanna be higher
Just let me know
Why you're lookin'like that
You're drivig me crazy
You're lookin' amazing.

Rapidshare,Megaupload,Wupload,Hotfile,Zshare,Uploaded,Uploading,Fileserve

Bu Yazıyı Paylaşın 336 280

Benzer Konular



Admin Mp3 indir

Yorum Yazınız.